Saturday 10 July 2010

Haydn Davies engineer

Search Amazon.com for Classic car buildEarlier in the week I had been persuaded to rustle up ‘interest’ by contacting all the relevant bodies, past and present. Haydn Davies has replied to my e’mail guaranteeing a free Burlington badge: considering that we are actually rescuing 001 from the ashes this is a admirable gesture. I have also included Graeme Payne, who is the present secretary of the ‘Burlington Owners Club’. I intend sending him progress notes and photographs.

I have felt tremendously encouraged today and feel more confident that the car will be finished in time for the next Beaujolais run, in the hope that we can re-enact the fun of 25 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Is there still a Burlington Owners Club going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , also as a Facebook page with several members

    ReplyDelete