Saturday 3 July 2010

The debate begins fuelled by beer



I have started to clean the scuttle, ignoring professional advice still using ‘Nitro’, but I suspect that I have gone through to the gel coat. I trust it can be repaired. I have spoken to Richard again confirming that he does have all the right stuff at the right price. Chris has worked on the nose cone in an attempt to straighten it up; with great results. 




The debate about sourcing the parts linked to a feasible programme of work continued later in the Oak. I am not sure that Chris is thinking straight, butterflying from approach to another. He is really suffering with neck ache, which has now travelled down his arm creeping into his hand. He resembles a man wearing tight shoes the unremitting grip reflected in his pinched face. He also mentioned his eyes had been pierced by red hot rusty needles and that his head was banging like a tin drum. Oh dear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment