Monday 4 July 2011

It's a funny old world

Just before we left for our latest Asian adventure whilst in the Oak, Chris was horrified to discover that the current Head of Parks and Leisure in Wigan, Roger Hill, at no mean expense, had booked Haigh Hall for his wedding next August. He is to marry his long-term partner ‘Harold’ in a lavish ceremony. I suppose that puts another twist to the term ‘pushing a lawnmower up a Hill’. Anyway, on the 11th I am off on my holidays to Dubai and Thailand. I shall probably bring back a Bangkok ladyboy for Roger as an extra wedding gift as I have been dependably informed that virtually any gender or persuasion can be bought at any price. We shall see?
The trip, obviously, has no bearing on our project what so ever but it is difficult for me not to mention at least, my impressions of a wonderfully, beautiful landscaped paradise that is mostly inhabited by ungrateful, deceitful weasels who falsely promote a perpetual smile whilst at the same time are ‘fucking you right over’. The indigenous population is innately corrupt but not merely satisfied with that title they also seem to insist upon encouraging grey faced, sad, degenerate Billies to come over to actively engage in abominable perverted sexual acts with their young girls and boys. I, naturally, at first assumed that these seedy, creepy loners were entirely British but I fortunately, later discovered that most of these Caucasian males hailed from many parts of the globe. Thank fuck for that, I now realise that we don’t have a monopoly on deviant behaviour. Bangkok city is probably the biggest shithole in the world, perhaps apart from the Skytrain should be put to the torch to be totally rebuilt as a prison to house the world’s population of grubby low life scum. 

Thailand is firmly in the ‘fuck off bin’ along with Rimmer brothers.
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment