Sunday 2 September 2012

Continued paralysis



                                    Burlington Diary December 2008
 
Mon.01.12.08. The project has lumbered throughout October slumbered in November lethargic lying dormant at the beginning of December. Possibly for the first time over the past three years I fail to see light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone who is remotely connected has ‘gone to ground’, have ‘better things to do’, ‘don’t want to know’ or have simply fuckin’ disappeared. I am at a loss as to what the best course of action could be?

Wed.03.12.08. Chris was in a much more relaxed mood last night; he intends to give Paul a call just to see where he is up to. But, I do get the impression that any proposed action will occur ‘further on down the road’. I am pressing on with the re-draft which seems to be going quite well. I shall continue with August 2006 tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment