Tuesday 18 December 2012

Physical attack


I was the villain: I was then, at this point, extraordinarily accused of not paying Nigel Penk for additional paintwork and also Dick, who I assumed had volunteered his services, “Just because he enjoys to do ‘stuff’ like that doesn’t mean that he didn’t want to be rewarded!” His eccentric allegations also included that I had used his electricity and garage for 3 years, ‘who was going to pay for that?’ I was the worst person that he had ever dealt with throughout his entire life; he continued to rant irrationally forcefully stating that I had insinuated that ‘he’ was in fact lying, particularly regarding the circumstances surrounding the removal of the car. This specific indictment is an enormous slight on his personal character, but even more, a ‘no go area’ in any argument, as he has always significantly cherished and vigorously defended his honesty, his word, his ‘parole’.
Chris was becoming increasingly out of control, he suddenly snapped, proceeding to throw his pint of lager over me; this was his first ‘sortie’, followed immediately by the threat to give me a smack, also stating, that ‘he had held back because he was so furious that he could quite as easily have smashed the glass in my face. I instantly realised that he was indisputably capable of this violent act even though I had never before witnessed such absurd, hostile behaviour; the physical threats were genuine. I suppose he equally felt that I could also be capable of such an angry response. I was not even close to this level of fury; I was confused at his sudden rage, the extreme intimidation, rapidly escalating into “If you don’t shut up, I shall take you outside and fuckin’ kill you”   

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment